Mapped @ Image Mapper
-->
Image Map

Saturday 24 September 2011

Simply Sunday - Happy, Happy Halloweenie!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share a quick project with you today. I've got some treat holders that I'm making for my little brother and sister for their classmates for Halloween!


Recipe
Orange Cardstock
Inkadinkado - black
Stamps - My Creative Time, All Around Halloween
Cricut Cartridges - George and Basic Shapes, Storybook
Misc - Divine Twine (black licorice), Gypsy, Cuttlebug and Spots and Dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart Score Board




I'm making about 300 of these. Wish me luck!

Please hop on over to Getting Crickey with K Andrew for more Halloween Inspiration!

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow how cute are these. What a great treat. Good luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome treat holders. I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete