Mapped @ Image Mapper
-->
Image Map

Friday 2 December 2011

It's a Cracker Box kind of day!

Hello Everyone! I've been playing around with the Lettering Delights sets that I just got Joanna's Pretty Picks Bundle and the Sew Stitchy Cut-its Bundle these past few days, I don't even know where to begin to post up my projects.

I was able to take a picture of the Christmas Favor boxes I was working on using the Cracker Favor boxes Cut-its Set.


Recipe
Cardstock from stash
Stampin up - Baroque Burgundy
My Craft Spot Merry Christmas Stamp Set
Lettering Delights Cracker Favor boxes Cut-its Set and Alpine Snow SVGs
Divine Twine in Cherry Red

Thank you all for stopping by. I hope to have more pics of the tags I have been slaving over! = ) I'm definitely enjoying my new Silhouette Cameo.

1 comment: