Mapped @ Image Mapper
-->
Image Map

Saturday 4 June 2011

Happy BEAR-day!

Hello friends! Time for a masculine card. Paula at More Than Favors is having their weekly WACKY WEDNESDAY Challenge for a masculine card. Coincidentally, Birthday Sundaes is also doing a masculine birthday card challenge this week. Super, super fun.


The card is 4.25" x 5". I had originally prepared this card to be the standard 5.5" x 4.25". However, my daughter and nephew got to playing with some of my craft paper today, including the base of this card, so I had to trim the edges a bit since it had a few tears.

This bear is from Create A Critter; cut at 3.25". I am loving this cartridge. I would like to try and make every critter on here! ... we'll see...

Recipe
Paper - mostly stash, patterned paper is from Me and My Big Ideas
Ink - Color Box Chalk Ink
Stamps - Hot Off the Press Tiny Words and Images
Cartridge - Create a Critter, Fabulous Finds (for sentiment)
Other - EK Success Border Punch, Corner Punch, Cuttlebug Candy Cane Stripes Embossing Folder, pop dots, Zig 2-way glue pen.

Hope you like it. Feel free to play along for the Wacky Wendesday and Birthday Sundaes Challenges!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment