Mapped @ Image Mapper
-->
Image Map

Monday 6 June 2011

Happy Tangled Birthday Auri!

Hi Everyone. I hope your weekend was as sweet as mine. This weekend, i had a "Tangled" birthday party to go to... Here is the card I made for little 4-year-old Aurianna. My daughter was so excited about it because she's obssessed with that movie. I didnt have much time to work on the card, but I hope you like it.







I didn't do any major "Cricut"-ing. I used my Gypsy to cut out a square on my pink cardstock. Then I used Gypsy Wanderings for the frame in white cardstock. The flowers were stamped on with Versamark WaterPad and embossed with clear powder. I then used a small sprial stamp to fill in some of the spaces because I thought it didnt look complete. I also inked the edges with my Colorbox ink. Lastly I added a prima flower and blue ribbon from my stash.

Recipe
Paper - Cardstock from stash
Ink - Stampin' Up Baroque Burgundy, Colorbox Cat Eye, Versamark Frost
Stamps - Fiskars Swirls of Fun, Scrappy Cat # 426 Flowers and More, Hot Off the Press Tiny Words and Images
Cartridges - Gyspy Wanderings
Other - Hero Arts Ultra Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Prima Flower, Eyelet, Ribbon from stash

Day Fabulous A Have!! =)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, I loved the movie Tangled too. I'm sure the card was loved by all.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete